Friday, February 26, 2010

Homemade Challenge #10 - Little Girl Bubble Skirt


You're two; you have a big party to attend the next day, and nothing to wear.  What to do, what to do.  Well, nothing.  You're two.  You don't give a hoot, but your mama does. In fact, at 9:30 the night before the party your mama decides you need a brand to skirt for this shindig.  Mama breaks out her stash of material and ignores those familiar looks from The Mister.  Yes, I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew at the last minute, but I got this one.  With a little help from this pattern I knocked that baby out in less than 30 minutes.  Hurrah!



Check out the neat ribbon detail on the bottom.  No hemming needed on this one.  I can't say enough good things about this pattern and it's free!  I think Little Girl will be wearing all skirts this summer.  Head on over to Oliver + S for some great patterns, including three free ones.

No comments: