Friday, June 10, 2011

Which Way Am I Going

Seems like every time I come around these parts the blog is mad at me.  No uploading, can't post, etc...  I inevitably wander away and then a month is gone just like that. 


Start to feel a bit like this


And, apparently the blog is not the only thing I have been neglecting around here.  Isn't it beautiful, though?  How am I ever suppose to eat it.  I kill houseplant after houseplant, but here is a plant thriving deep inside my pantry.  Not sure what I should do with it.  Until then it is going to pretty up my pantry and remind me that my housekeeping could use a little more effort. 

At least, I am a rock star mom today having spent the better part of the afternoon in a bed sheet fort.  I just learned how awesome fitted sheets and chairs work together.  Nothing better for a rainy day. And, nothing better for a mama who had to watch her little boy say goodbye to preschool today...hiccup, sniffle, sob.

I'm going to go get some more hug time in. 
Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: