Monday, June 14, 2010

Where I've Been

I didn't mean to disappear for so long.  I don't know where the time has gone.  I have been avoiding writing for a bit, since I've been so grumpy and sullen, the whole if you don't have anything nice to say...  There hasn't been anything bad going on just a combination of neighbors inventing new ways to make our lives miserable, finding out that we are not selling this house anytime soon, and a summer schedule that is in need of some reprioritizing.  Sprinkled in amongst this, we did manage to have a ton of fun, though.


We played on the beach


Drove some hot rods


Had a midnight road trip


Rode a little engine that could


Finished preschool
(love those well used crayons)


Chased ducks
(fat lazy ducks that I had to tell Little Boy to be careful not to step on)


Finished The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, No. 2) and found the castle at my Grandma's house was still delightful to wee ones

So good with the bad

Moving on

Let's hope we have all the headaches out of the way for this summer



No comments: