Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Counting Down

Well, my friends, the end is near.  Last night was our last regular episode of Lost and I am a wee bit sad.  I've hung on and watched every episode of this crazy show that usually has me more frustrated than anything.  I can still remember watching the first season, laying on the floor in the fetal position, barely able to move from unrelenting morning sickness. Now, Little Boy is in preschool and I still have no idea what is going on.  Sunday will find me hunkered down in front of the TV for the long haul.  I believe they are up to five hours of programming now.  Until then, I thought you might enjoy some Lost paraphernalia to get you ready. 


Dharam Cookies from Etsy

Embroidered Hoop featured on  Craftster


Bunny Pendant from Etsy


Fish Biscuts from Kung Foodie (recipe included)

Hope this will tied you over until the finale. 

I'm counting down.

42

23

16

15

8

4

No comments: