Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sniffle, Sniffle, Sneeze

Ah, spring is here.  What a wonderful time to throw open the windows...and sneeze.

Unfortunately, with this,

comes this.

My allergies have been raging for a couple of weeks now and poor Little Boy has been following right in  my footsteps.  I did everything in my power to prevent allergies in the little ones, but some time those hereditary traits will not be bested.  For awhile, we were actually hoping it was just a cold, but a quick review of the symptoms told the ugly truth.  It was allergies, just like mom.


Being a more natural living family we have tried many holistic and natural cures for allergies, but have yet to find anything that provided relief.  We have tried out many of the prescription and over-the-counter medications with varying results.  Recently, we had the chance to try out Children's Claritin for the first time.

According to the makers of Children’s Claritin, they are the only children's allergy medication that, "provides powerful all-day relief for a child’s worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms without making him jittery or drowsy."  They are the number one pediatrician recommended non-drowsy allergy brand and one dose lasts the whole school day.  They have a variety of products for children as young as two.  Little Boy enjoyed that they were chewable and the grape flavor.  It provided adequate relief through out the day and night, lasted the full 24 hours, and didn't make Little Boy drowsy.  It is one we will be keeping in the medicine cabinet.

If you are interested in more information or would like to print a coupon, you can visit the Claritin website.  I also have a limited number of coupons.  If you would like one, send me an e-mail and I will get one to you. 


**A quick disclaimer: As many of you already know, I am a member of Bzz Agent, a word-of-mouth marketing company. From time to time I am provided with a sample of a product and I then pass on information about the products to others. I have always reviewed the product myself and only provide honest opinions of it. I will not endorse a product if I don't think it is a good one.  If you have any questions or would like more information please send me an e-mail.**

No comments: