Monday, February 1, 2010

Month in Review - January

    I meant to post this yesterday, but the day got away from me. Poor Little Boy has come down with yet another cold, I've been trying to catch up with all the things that have fallen by the wayside, and we had a shopping expedition to a health food store we don't frequent very often. After shopping there I remembered why we don't shop there very frequently. I should love this store, but between the carpeted floors, aisles of "healthy" processed food, and single aisle of produce I just can't do it. Sorry Health Food Store, I'm just not that into you. I'll stop rambling now and focus on the positives of the month.
    • Learned to make homemade bread. It has been such a success that all of our bread now comes from our own oven. I was incredibly lucky to hit pay dirt on the first recipe I tired and I am thrilled that this entire family of eclectic eaters loves this bread. • Can count on one hand the days I made it out of my yoga pants. Yep, it was no fun having everyone be sick, but there were lots of comfy clothes. • Paid off our car three months faster than we had originally planned. We saved more money this month than I ever imagined possible on the all cash system. The wallet is definitely a winner • Learned little celebrations are just right for little folks. • Worked out some goals for the next month and I am looking forward to sharing some fun things in the upcoming weeks.
    Onto the love month.

No comments: