Monday, January 2, 2012

A Year In Review

2011 is finally behind us and I have to say I'm not going to miss it.  It was a very rough year and I am happy to start a new fresh year with endless possibility.  I haven't been around these parts much in the last year, so I thought I would share a year in review.

January: A beautiful Up North blizzard

February: Snow angle time

March: Uhhh, not sure what was going on then

April: Fishtown

 May: Mother Nature is back in full force

 June:  That girl loves herself some baby animals

 July: Farmhouse living

 August: Raising and releasing new friends

 September: Farm tour

 October: A peacock and spider waiting to scare up the night

November: Loving the unexpected snow storm

December: Enjoying the holidays

I hope everyone had a good year and an even better one to come!

No comments: