Thursday, February 10, 2011

Steller Seller

If you could design your ideal company, to shop from, what would it include?

Organically inclined
 Engages in fair trade
Perhaps, they would support sustainable farming
Of course, they would have that human touch
And, maybe, top it all off with being a zero waste company

Sounds good, right? 
Perhaps too good to be true?

Well, it isn't. 
Mountain Rose Herbs is all that.

Mountain Rose Herbs is a purveyor of organic herbs and spices, teas, essential oils, bath and body products and natural health supplies.  They offer great monthly specials and have a blog that features their products and provides recipes for natural body care products.  I do believe many Christmas presents will be made this year with their recipes.

There blog occasionally offers giveaways as well, and this is how I came into this booty.

Can I tell you the joy I had when this showed up at me door.
Their products are of the highest quality and work wonderful.  I'd never been a bath salts kind of girl until I tried these.  So relaxing.  I highly recommend you check them out.

Now I think I might need to go take a bath.

No comments: