- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Crescent Layer Bars
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cashew halves and pieces
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark pans). Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough. Place in pan; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Sprinkle vanilla chips, chocolate chips, almonds and cashews evenly over crust. Pour condensed milk evenly over top.
- 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut crosswise into 2 rectangles. Pat dough to form 2 squares.
- Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet. Place cheese on center of dough. With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining square; set cutouts aside.
- Place remaining square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges over top edges. Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely. Brush with beaten egg. Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.5Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
If you are interested in recipe cards or coupons for the crescent rolls please contact me and I would be happy to send some along.