Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Back

I guess I couldn't stay away forever. 

Sorry for the absence.

Sometimes we lose our constant and it takes a little while to plant your feet and find it again.  I think I found mine somewhere between Little Girl telling me that her hair was angry and Little Boy building pillow towers to play Wipeout (yes, only the finest educational television programming in our house). 

So, I'm back. 
It might take me a bit to get back in the swing of things, but I'm here.

If you prefer an audio representation of this post here you go:


Which just gets me thinking of:


Goosebumps every time. 

And, this lucky girl won the Spartan Tailgating Houseparty through Houseparty.com.  I have more foam fingers, mini footballs, and temporary tattoos than you can imagine.  
Come the 18th, you will find us down by the river whooping it up.  As much as I love summer, bring it on fall.

No comments: