Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Handmade Challenge #13 - St. Patrick's Day Dishcloth



In the quest to knit Little Girl a summer top I bought the wrong yarn. I’m not sure how this always seems to happen. I walk into the store knowing exactly what I need and a half hour of screaming kids, threatening mama, too narrow aisles, and old ladies that won’t move out of the way I walk out with the wrong yarn. Luckily, Ravelry knows I am going to do such things and lets me search their patterns based on what yarn I have in my stash. So, through this handy search option I happened upon this St. Patrick’s Day dishcloth and thought I would give it a shot. It knits up so fast and is a fun addition to the holiday décor. The pattern is designed by a mama over at Kris Knits and she has many more free patterns. I warn you, though, they are addictive!

No comments: