Monday, December 28, 2009

Musings On the Holiday Season


  • The homemade gifts were the clear winners this year.  Will have to go whole hog on homemade for next year.
  • Being sick for the holidays three years in a row is no fun.
  • I love, love, love my new camera.  And, to think I didn't even think I needed a new one.
  • Knitting looms are great fun and perfect for snowy days.
  • The weather is so consistently bad at the holidays we no longer blink an eye at driving through rain, sleet, and snow (and that was all in one night).
  • I can't wait to make chicken and dumplings in my new cast iron dutch oven.
  • It feels like my house will never be clean and organized again.
  • I thought I would be taking a crafting break, but I have more projects than ever now.
  • It is a true blessing to spend the holidays with those we love.
  • I need a nap!

No comments: